Κυριακή 12 Μαΐου 2013

Trying hard ...


(μτφρ.τιτλου: Ολεθρια μοιρα...)


Preguntas Hermosas
(A "pas de deux" of poetry)




Poema X
We have lost even this twilight...
(Pablo Neruda)
Under the harvest moon
We have lost even this twilight. 
Under the harvest moon,
No one saw us this evening hand in hand
When the soft silver
while the blue night dropped on the world.
Drips shimmering
I have seen from my window
Over the garden nights,
the fiesta of sunset in the distant hills.
Death, the gray mocker,
Sometimes as a coin
Comes and whispers to you
lit a piece of sun in my hands.
As a beautiful friend
I remembered you with my soul clenched
Who remembers.
in that sadness of mine that you know.
Under the summer roses
So, where were you?
When the flagrant crimson
Who else was there?
Lurks in the dusk
Saying what?
Of the wild red leaves,
Why all the love I will suddenly
Love, with little hands,
feel when I am sad and far away?
Comes and touches you
The book that always closed at dusk fell,
With a thousand memories,
and rolled like a hurt dog at my feet my cloak.
And asks you
Always, always you recede through the evenings
Beautiful, unanswerable questions.
toward the twilight-erasing statues.
(Carl Sandburg)





*** Pas de deux : (ακριβης μεταφραση: βήμα για δυο) 
όρος του κλασσικου μπαλετου, που σημαίνει χορός για δύο.



... Two ballet dancers perform a dance enhanced 
with surreal multi and after-image effect visuals.



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου